Searching for Answers
1. You and your family have now left your homeland and are headed for a new land. You must travel by foot for many many months.
2. At last you arrive in your new region. Find it in Californias Regions & Virtual Realities. (Your teacher will help you.)
3. Look all around and learn everything you can. Do you see possible ways to survive in this new land? Use your imagination. For example, if you see an ocean, you probably could get food by going fishing! But, beware, there may be dangerous sharks in that ocean.
4. Write your ideas down on Worksheet Two: Answer Chart.
5. Thousands of years ago, of course, no one had a textbook. But you are lucky, and can read about your region to find information that helps you answer your questions. Example, maybe your region has lots of trees that you could use to make shelters. Do Worksheet Three: Reading & Taking Notes About A Region.
<--BACK * NEXT -->