1. Look at the three pictures of Misha, below.
Use your calendar to help you write a short chronological story, like this:
June 15, 2005: Misha comes home from Vacaville.
August 1, 2005: Misha is right at home in the sink.
October 15, 2005: Misha is getting ready for her supper.
2. Then, in iPhoto, make a New Album.
3. Place the mouse on the first graphic of Misha. Hold down option and control.
4. Save the first graphic on the computer's Desktop.
5. Save each of the graphics on the Desktop.
6. Import (or drag) each of the graphics into iPhoto, in chronological order.
5. Click on Book.
6. Use your 2005 calendar and add your own date and event to each slide.
(Use only dates between March 1, 2005 and October 31, 2005.)
7. Show your iPhoto Album to another student. Or, print out your Album and trade with another student.
8. Find how many days and weeks there are between each event in the album.
(Use your calendar.)