Our Class Book Reviews
Students, please look over
the book reviews written by your classmates.
Complete the FORUM Activity Sheet.
In class, we will have a
FORUM during which each person
will share, and ask questions about, these books.
You are encouraged to learn about and read books that
have been read and reviewed by your classmates.
1. Iggie's House by Judy Blume
2. Prime Time Pitcher by Matt Christopher
3. The Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine
4. Prince Caspain by C.S. Lewis
5. The Zack Files by Dan Greenburg
6. Henry Huggins by Beverley Cleary
7. Junie B. Jones Has A Monster Under Her Bed
8. Wayside School Is Falling Down by Louis Sachar
9. Andrew Lost on the Dog by J.C. Greenburg
10. The Phantom Freighter by Franklin W. Dixon
11. Homer Price by Robert McCloskey
12 Truely Winnie by Jennifer Richard Jacobson
13. Rufus and Magic Run Amok
14. The Shattered Helmet by Franklin W. Dixon
15. The Tale of Despereaux by Kate Dicamillo
16. Angels Don't Know Karate by Debbie Dadey & Marcia Thornton Jones
17. Ricky Ricotta's Giant Robot by Dav Pilkey
18. Mrs. Claus Doesn't Climb Telephone Poles by Debbie Dadey & Marcia Jones
19. The Plant that Ate Dirty Socks by Nancy McArthur
20. Rockin' Reptiles by Stephanie Calmenson Joanna Cole
21. Magic Tree House Buffalo Before Breakfast