Class # 5: Final Exam
1. What does HTML stand for ?
2. What is the name of the file that will be the main page in any web directory, for example, the name of the file which will be called up when you access http://www.anywebsite.com ?
3. Name two types of graphics (image) file extensions.
4. Which HTML tag do you use to close a link ?
5. Name 2 possible attributes of the <BODY> tag.
6. Note what happens when you use the following HTML tags:
7. Write out the HTML code for an unordered (unnumbered) list. Don't forget to close your list type tag. (Hint: The <LI> tag does not need to be closed.)
8. Write out the code for creating a link to your page2.html through the image "potter.jpg"
9. Name 2 search engines
10. What are the smallest and largest <FONT SIZE="?"> values? In other words, which numbers will make the smallest and largest fonyt sizes available using HTML's <FONT> tag?
Smallest: __________ Largest: _______________
Click here for Answers
Back to Dixie District - HTML I